Saturday, November 12, 2011

RUDE CASHIER AT WALMART!!

SO I LEFT THIS COMMENT ON SOMEBODY ELSE'S WALL REGARDING WAL-MART AND THE HORRIBLE SERVICE I GOT YESTERDAY AND I WILL BE CALLING CORPORATE!! I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW UPSET I STILL WAS ABOUT IT, TILL I STARTED THINKING ABOUT IT AND WRITING THE COMMENT!

im gonna call.. i was gonna do it yesterday but got to busy and forgot..so i am gonna do it monday! i was so mad friday!! i usually only go when a certain few cashiers are working. they usually work during the week. but two were not there. and one came back from break after i had allready started getting checked out. i had the $3.00 coupons for the schick razors so i got overage back. she looked at the coupon and very rudely said, so basically your getting paid to "not pay for these razors!" her rudeness went on from that moment on, as soon as she realized i was using coupons. she told the people behind me and several other people that kept coming to her line, that they might as well get in another line, because i was paying with coupons and getting money back because my razors were cheaper than the coupon, and she was gonna have to call a csm.. ..."like she had a right to put my business out there to everybody that got in line...... then i had the coupon for the free box of idahoan hashbrowns form the all you mag, i believe is where i got it, she rung them in as .50 cent coupon, i told her they were $1.25..$1.50 , what ever it was... and she said she would take off .50 cents and that was it, i was allready getting enough free.... after a few more minutes of her rudeness.. which i never got rude back ...i finally told her well, if i had known the cashier behind you was here and coming back from break i would have looked around the store a little longer because she doesn't mind me using my coupons, and she has never not once been as rude and disrespectful to me as the "non-customer service i am now getting from you.... that shut her up..finally!! then on top of that it took over 20 minutes for a csm to come to the seasonal area where i was paying at. then she made sure she told her that she had to do a key turn because i was getting paid to buy my stuff and getting cash back..which technically may have been true, because if i had only bought the razors i would have gotten money back, but i had a bunch of christmas presents in my cart.. so i didn't get money back, i had to pay!! which i still don't know why she needed a csm i only had like 20 coupons total.. i thought it was a limit of like 40 or something!! then when the csm did come back, she made the comment that she was expecting another csm to come back there, so basically i guess they were all waiting for another csm to go back there, so they would not have to...she called for a csm like 6 times...!! from now on when i go i will check to see if one of my 3 cashiers are there, if not i will leave!! I am done with the rest of those rude...#$@#$@#$@#$!! lol!! (( SORRY I POSTED UP YOUR WALL)) BUT I GUESS I AM STILL UPSET OVER THE WHOLE THING..I HATE TO BE EMBARRASSED AND SHE KEPT RUNNING HER MOUTH TO EVERY CUSTOMER THAT WALKED UP THERE...UGGGG))

No comments:

Post a Comment