Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My first blog, a bit random, hope u enjoy it!!

Hhmmm!! Well, this is my first blog, and i have no idea what to say! lol!  I guess that will make a great blog! Haha!  Just got the kids off to school and enjoying some peace and quiet and coffee! I love the silence, all i hear is the keys on the keyboard and the occasional click of my mouse, well, and the occasional boom in the background. Which appears to be every few minutes. I live near an army base, Ft Sill Oklahoma, i hear the cannons going off, and my windows rattling. I am use to it though, when i was younger, i lived a lil further away, and i swear it was lounder, the windows would rattle so loud you would swear they wee going to shatter. lol! But i lived in a very old house, this one i live in now is newer, maybe that makes a difference.

Anyways, I love to COUPON, always have, but now maybe a little bit 2 much! I Hardley buy anything unless i have a coupon, with the exception of meat and veggies. I do find coupons for meat and veggies every now and then, but not to often. I know you can do a little quiz over at Earthbound Farms and score a coupon for $1.00 off their organic produce, i got 2 coupons. I used them both yesterday. I shop at Countrymart, they double up to $1.00. I got the lettuce 3 pack of romain, it was $2.99 so i got it for .99 cents. Then  i went to the other Country Mart, i got the package of onions, which were $1.79 used my $1.00 off coupon which doubled, making them free. Countrymart does not give overage, they just lower the Coupon down to the price of the item!  And the reason i had to go to the other Country mart, is that only 1 like coupon will double per transaction, and they only allow you one transaction per day. I could have used my other coupon there, and gave .79 cents for the onions, but free is so much better..lol!! And i had others coupons i wanted to use as well, 2 get a few other free items and maxamize my savings.

Know of a few good deals this week!  Go to www.playsaver.com  and print out some game coupons, they got all the good ones, high value coupons, $3, $4, and $5 off Q's.  Take those Q's and get to Kmart, they are offering to double those game Q's from 9/11/11 -9/17/2011. I got Ants In Your Pants and Don't Break The Ice for $1.99 each, they were $7.99 each, used the $3.00 off hasbro coupon which doubled at Kmart. Memory,Candyland and Chutes and Ladders were all $9.99 used the $3.00 off which again doubled, making them$3.99 each.  I got SpongebobConnect 4, the newer Guess who, and battleship, which were all 3 on clearence for $15.00 and then they were on the summer clearence markdown, so that was an additional 20% off, making them $11.99 .. i used 3 $4.00 off Q's for each of those, and paid only $3.99 for each. Super cheap games fro christmas presents. They have coupons for Monopoly, Jenga, sorry, scrabble, operation, but we have those allready, except for the jenga, but i couldn't find that at kmart.

The other awesome deal i know about is the GAIN at walgreens, if your store has any left. You can buy the gain laundry powder for $5.00 and 2 bottles of gain dish soap for $1.79 each. Pay $8.58 plus tax and you get back 2 RR's (catalinas) each one is for $3.00, so you get $6.00 back making it $2.58 plus tax for a box of gain and 2 bottles of dishsoap. What would even make this deal better, is if you have the $2.00 off gain powder coupon from this weekends paper, and the gain dish soap coupon from a few weeks ago. Buy one box of gain for $5.00 use the $2.00 off Q, making the soap $3.00 then get 2 bottles of gain dish soap, $1.79 x 2 = $3.58 -(2) .50 cents off Q's ($1.00) = $2.58. PAY $5.58 + tax(OOP..Out of pocket) and get back the 2 $3.00 RR's =$6.00 back to spend on your next transaction or next shopping trip. ..free laundry and dish washing soap..I did this deal i used all 3 coupons and bought 1 of the arizona teas that were on sale for .50 cents..I also paid with a $5.00 RR i ahd from a previous trip, so my total oop was $1.89 including tax, and i still got back the $6.00 in RR's.

Watch out for toys to go on clearence. Christmas is coming and the less money spent oop the better. i had a $10 RR i had from a previous transaction, and Walgreens had the sand wheel play table marked down, it was normally $20.00 but was on sale for $10.00. I used my $10 RR and paid only .89 cents for the toy. That is a great deal to me.!! Only paid the tax on a toy i know my 5 year old is going to love. Now to decide if it is for Christmas or his birthday!

Well, that wasn't as hard as i thought it would be, once i started typing, i couldn't quit. Everything just kinda popped right into my head. Hope somebody out there finds this blog useful! Thanks for reading if you made it this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment